Now accepting applications for the Fall 2021 / Spring 2022
Our goal is to ensure a safe healthy environment for Single Moms and their families to live in as well as support, enhance and improve their “quality of life”. Single mom need not be a homeowner to apply.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicant should be a Single Mom that has a desire to improve her life and that of her family by demonstrating initiative, ambition and the commitment to pursue an education toward a career or specific skill.
- Applicant should demonstrate financial need
- Applicant should live in the Northern Colorado & Greater Denver area.
- Applicant should be available to meet with the Be the Gift Scholarship Award Selection Committee.
Deadline to submit application: Online delivery by March 15, 2021
Directions: To complete and submit your application electronically, fill in the form fields and enter your information. When complete click the “Submit” button at the end of the application.
Notification to recipient: April 30, 2021
- Completion of the official application (fill out below)
- Verification of current enrollment by school official where funds will be made payable
- Recipients are required to volunteer ten hours of their time to a Be the Gift home improvement project, fundraiser or office project in the Be the Gift Colorado region. If you are chosen as the BTG Scholarship Recipient, this commitment must be fulfilled before your scholarship money is distributed. You will be contacted and given an opportunity to select time and place to serve.
How may I use the Scholarship Funds?
- The scholarship may only be used for tuition or certification fees that support the achievement of a degree or certification.
- Recipients may accept additional grants and scholarships from other sources
- Recipients are not allowed to defer the Scholarship to another year or time. Be the Gift will consider a new application for the following year if necessary