Take a look at some of the other opportunities to get involved with Be the Gift!
Get your team involved
We hope to engage local employers to get involved for team building and/or a service project to support the Single Moms in their company and community.
What value does Be the Gift bring to your company?
1. Nominate a Single Mom in your company or community.
Be the Gift would like to help your single mom employees by providing practical assistance for her home repair needs. We’ll fix what needs fixing, paint what needs painting—whatever it takes to give
a single mom and her children a helping hand.
Visit our website www.bethegift.com to connect with us:
- If you are a single mom, simply go online and request assistance. We can’t wait to meet you!
- If you know a single mom in your company or community who needs help go online and nominate her. We will take care of the rest
2. Volunteer for a project and bring your employees together for good.
Be the Gift builds relationships and helps volunteers get involved right where they live and work. We will facilitate and customize a home repair project in your community for your whole company or a group of employees in your company. We invite your team to utilize their gift of time and energy to improve the quality of life for a single mom Family. A typical project can be in almost any part of town on the Front Range, on almost any day of the week and is usually from 9am-2pm including lunch. The ideal project has between 10-20 volunteers.
3. Sponsor a Project for one of the Single Mom’s in your Company.
Each project for a single mom costs $1,600. With your support we can bring hope, restoration and life to single moms and their children. Imagine the gift you could be! Be the Gift is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization where your contribution is tax-deductible.
Feeling ambitious? Do all three!
Nominate a single mom in your company, staff the project with employees from your company, and pay for the project for $1,600! Contact us today to schedule a project.